Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Uploading dashcam files via wifi

In all honesty, the raspberry pi solution couldn’t be easier full description here

once you have the pi set up you can then use your phone to browse the data via a wifi hotspot in the car

Hi thanks for replying, I was hoping for maybe an app loaded on the car would be available & capable of uploading the data.
The raspberry pi route is not for me, thanks.

It’s rumoured what you are after will be available in a software update. But there’s been no eta or promise of such a feature. Guess it depends on how keen you are to do iit

I hope it eventually becomes a reality, it would be a very useful feature.
However, i wouldn't mind if it lagged behind some far more essential fixes which I'm sure you don't need reminding of.
Lets hope V11 sorts all the gremlins that are causing so much grief particularly here in the uk.
Once again thanks for the advice.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC