Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Uploading Video File To Tesla Service via iPhone App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know how to upload a video clip to Tesla service using the iPhone app. Service sent me a request for a video clip of the problem I am having via messaging in the app. After spending 2 hours recording and editing the video and ensuring it is well below the 50 mb limit I find the app does not appear to reccgnise video when adding Photos to a message. When I Select Photo Libary to Add it shows only Photos on the IPhone. No videos what am I missing?

Does anyone know how to upload a video clip to Tesla service using the iPhone app. Service sent me a request for a video clip of the problem I am having via messaging in the app. After spending 2 hours recording and editing the video and ensuring it is well below the 50 mb limit I find the app does not appear to reccgnise video when adding Photos to a message. When I Select Photo Libary to Add it shows only Photos on the IPhone. No videos what am I missing?

Why not share it on a cloud service (e.g. Dropbox), then email them the link?