Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sold UPP Sport Coilovers Brand New AWD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unplugged Performance Coilover Suspension Kit for Tesla Model 3 Dual Motor / Dual Motor Performance

More comfortable than stock when set to soft. Meanwhile, on-track performance is so dialed in that it managed to impress our development driver Randy Pobst when turned up to firm (see video below). A wide spectrum of adjustments for both height and damping is engineered to satisfy street and track uses. Created by a dream team of top suspension engineers from motorsports to Unplugged Performance specs.

Brand New. Never installed. Removed a couple of components out of the packaging for photos only.

Have Eibach lowering springs and sway bar set for sale as well. PM.

$2065.50 shipped

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_2767.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2767.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 154
  • 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 99
  • 11111 2.jpg
    11111 2.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 92
  • 1111111.jpg
    1111111.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Reactions: P-Lo801
Unplugged Performance Coilover Suspension Kit for Tesla Model 3 Dual Motor / Dual Motor Performance

More comfortable than stock when set to soft. Meanwhile, on-track performance is so dialed in that it managed to impress our development driver Randy Pobst when turned up to firm (see video below). A wide spectrum of adjustments for both height and damping is engineered to satisfy street and track uses. Created by a dream team of top suspension engineers from motorsports to Unplugged Performance specs.

Brand New. Never installed. Removed a couple of components out of the packaging for photos only.

Have Eibach lowering springs and sway bar set for sale as well. PM.

$2065.50 shipped

I might be interested. But I am uncertain which type you are selling. The pictures you listed don't seem to match anything currently shown on their website. Can you help me understand which type they are as compared to what's on the website?

I might be interested. But I am uncertain which type you are selling. The pictures you listed don't seem to match anything currently shown on their website. Can you help me understand which type they are as compared to what's on the website?
If you know UPP always use a generic or older photos, then you know the photos never match up.