Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Urgent Help Needed With Octopus Energy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went through the process of joining Intelligent Octopus earlier and completed a successful test charge.
Nothing regarding IOS is on my app and now I can’t charge my car at all.
I spoke to customer service and was told that they cannot see my car on their system and to try and register again.
when I try that a message comes up saying “cannot register vehicle”
Help!! lol

I went through the process of joining Intelligent Octopus earlier and completed a successful test charge.
Nothing regarding IOS is on my app and now I can’t charge my car at all.
I spoke to customer service and was told that they cannot see my car on their system and to try and register again.
when I try that a message comes up saying “cannot register vehicle”
Help!! lol
Keen to see how you get on as I was thinking of changing. I also thought that wasn't currently possible due to the fuel issues at the moment?

Keen to see how you get on as I was thinking of changing. I also thought that wasn't currently possible due to the fuel issues at the moment?
im still not able to join the intelligent tariff.I changed my Tesla password which enabled me to charge the car but I am not able to register it on the app to join Intelligent.
Octopus cleared my application for Intelligent but this has not helped.
i am again waiting for them to get back to me.
I think you have to be an existing Octopus Energy customer to upgrade to their smart tariffs