Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Urgent: Help: Stranded in Modesto. Need an adapter. Will pay.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve wondered how they made out as well. Not anywhere near there or would have replied. Low on range at almost 10pm and maybe in town you’re not familiar with isn’t exactly a fun situation. As a female, and alone driving, I wouldn’t be too comfortable in that situation. Hope they got home safely but would be nice to know what ultimately happened.

• Love
Reactions: Reborn and Gasaraki
There are other possibilities

I ended up without the J1772 adapter on the first road trip I took when we got our Model Y. I swapped the mobile UMC bags between our 3 and Y since the one from the 3 had a 14-50 adapter and 10-30 adapter in it. What I forgot was the J1772 adapter from the Y was in the still in the bag. It's not where I keep it normally but the Y was new and we hadn't charged it in the wild yet. Fortunately the Goleta superchargers were online already so it was a non-event. I could easily imagine ending up like the OP, looking for a way to charge. It's also why I have dedicated adapter that I leave at home (since I'm still using my J1772 EVSE pre Teslas).

I also hope the OP got their problem solved.