Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

URGENT QUESTION

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there an economical aftermarket tire and wheel combination that I could have on hand to use in a pinch if my X 75D needs to be moved in an emergency that will fit on front or rear? Something to have on hand at home that might serve as the Tesla version of a donut so long as I drive slow and gently and hopefully rarely if at all. A matching $800 tire and wheel sitting in my garage is not in my budget right now.

Is there an economical aftermarket tire and wheel combination that I could have on hand to use in a pinch if my X 75D needs to be moved in an emergency that will fit on front or rear? Something to have on hand at home that might serve as the Tesla version of a donut so long as I drive slow and gently and hopefully rarely if at all. A matching $800 tire and wheel sitting in my garage is not in my budget right now.

Consider these folks for spare wheels or winter set up. I used these folks with other cars and currently my MX winter setup is on the 20" slipstreams. Tesla Model X Wheels Rims Wheel Rim Stock OEM Replacement