Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Urgent stranded need help

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just bought model X in Seattle from third party dealer. I’m from Las Vegas. They didn’t transfer the Tesla account and previous owner removed credit card from file and supercharging disabled as I was leaving town. I tried 6-7 different stations and it’s all slow charging. I saw CHADEMO to Tesla adapters online and was hoping somebody would loan or sell me theirs just to get home, without it I am stranded here with no options. Called Tesla support and they aren’t willing to help at all, they want me to submit owner transfer on Monday and wait a week for it to happen. I just need to get home. Any help? My cell is 702-826-6025

Reactions: ElectricIAC
Same thing happened to me. Each entity I dealt with (used car dealer, Tesla service center, Tesla customer support) were all very sympathetic, recognized that it was a poor situation to put a new owner in with little that could be done to work around it, and all thought that an exception or other accommodation should be made in such a situation, as long as it was one of the other entities involved that were to do so. Because don't you see, it's the other guys' rules that are unreasonable and inflexible, but we have reasons for our rules and cannot deviate from them.

Reactions: Harvey Danger
Upvote 0