Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

URGENT!!! We need one Tesla car for rent

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, Tesla friends!

We need your help! We need one Tesla car for rent (for money of course :)) for 2 weeks from Tallinn to Monte-Carlo for Electric Marathon 2011.
We starting in Tallinn, Estonia on 2nd of June and finishing in Monte-Carlo, Monaco on 11th of June.
We just got the information about delivery delay from our of our partners.
That's why we need your help with finding one Tesla for rent ASAP and it has to be in Tallinn 31.05 or latest 01.06.

Please, contact us in case of any additional questions or information needed,
[email protected],
+372 530 83638 (mob.)
Kristiina

The going rate for lending your vehicle to "Hollywood" for a movie / TV show is $1,000 / day on this side of the pond...:wink:

Hello, Tesla friends!

We need your help! We need one Tesla car for rent (for money of course :)) for 2 weeks from Tallinn to Monte-Carlo for Electric Marathon 2011.
We starting in Tallinn, Estonia on 2nd of June and finishing in Monte-Carlo, Monaco on 11th of June.
We just got the information about delivery delay from our of our partners.
That's why we need your help with finding one Tesla for rent ASAP and it has to be in Tallinn 31.05 or latest 01.06.

Please, contact us in case of any additional questions or information needed,
[email protected],
+372 530 83638 (mob.)
Kristiina

The going rate for lending your vehicle to "Hollywood" for a movie / TV show is $1,000 / day on this side of the pond...:wink:

Actually it's $1,500.00* in Hollywood. Plus some exotics stipulate a "handler" that stays with the car all day to insure no one messes with it and and if it was agreed the car would be used as a filming/driving picture car (not just a prop in a scene) the babysitter makes sure that camera mounts and attached lights do not damage the car.
If you ever rent your home to a film production you would want to ask for one as well.

*Sometimes more. If you have a one-of-a kind exotic and they want it, rentals may go to $3K a half day (with an owner's handler with it at all times)

Last edited:
You're hired V!...(I was only offered a thou!) ...must be a discounted Canadian rate... :biggrin::biggrin:

Actually it's $1,500.00* in Hollywood. Plus some exotics stipulate a "handler" that stays with the car all day to insure no one messes with it and and if it was agreed the car would be used as a filming/driving picture car (not just a prop in a scene) the babysitter makes sure that camera mounts and attached lights do not damage the car.
If you ever rent your home to a film production you would want to ask for one as well.

*Sometimes more. If you have a one-of-a kind exotic and they want it, rentals may go to $3K a half day (with an owner's handler with it at all times)

The rate was supposedly € 10,000 for those two weeks. One of their "partners" (one of the ones who are unable to deliver now?) asked me to join - for a € 3,000 commission.

When I heard about it, I was asked to join rather then lend it to anyone. Only passengers for select parts of the "race" which was supposed to be more like "relaxed" drive for a couple of weeks. I never spoke to the organizers themselves, though.