Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Urgently need Chademo adapter for Ukraine

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All, I know this is a wrong place to post this, but this is rather urgent and I hope the community can help.
I urgently need to get USA Tesla chademo adapter for my family member in Ukraine.
As you might know the situation in Ukraine is catastrophic, there were a lot of USA spec teslas that left Ukraine and bought out all available chademo adapters to be able to charge in Poland/other neighbouring countries. My family member needs to leave the country, but needs a chademo adapter to arrive to Czech Republic in a reasonable timeframe and then continue on to Germany. Please send me PM if you have one for sale!
Really appreciate the help!

I thought Teslas in Europe used a different charging connector, CCS2. Or did Mississauga Service Center help you get a European version?
They might include CCS2 or modified Mennekes Type 2, but the OP said "there were a lot of USA spec teslas that left Ukraine and bought out all available chademo adapters to be able to charge in Poland/other neighbouring countries. My family member needs to leave the country, but needs a chademo adapter to arrive to Czech Republic in a reasonable timeframe and then continue on to Germany."

So, hopefully the OP is aware of the differences and gets one compatible with the vehicle in question.

I thought Teslas in Europe used a different charging connector, CCS2. Or did Mississauga Service Center help you get a European version?
Officially yes, they changed the port for EU car’s to Mennekes Type 2 connector and for these they now offer conversion to CCS with added adapter. All the rest where imported from US with their dedicated connector.