Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

US Charger Network Animation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

blair

Jan 26, 2014
bucks
Hi,

For fun I created an animation of the growth of supercharger locations in North America over the last 4 years. Huge thanks to who ever maintains supercharge.info as that is where the data came from.

Not sure if embedding a large animated gif will work so here is the twitter link.

GEOLYTIX on Twitter

Its not perfect as I animate the links based on the current network (including permit and construction) so some older but valid links don't show up as they get superceded by more logical links. I trimmed links to 250 miles crow fly which is ambitious but seemed to give me the nicest results.

Hi,

For fun I created an animation of the growth of supercharger locations in North America over the last 4 years. Huge thanks to who ever maintains supercharge.info as that is where the data came from.

Not sure if embedding a large animated gif will work so here is the twitter link.

GEOLYTIX on Twitter

Its not perfect as I animate the links based on the current network (including permit and construction) so some older but valid links don't show up as they get superceded by more logical links. I trimmed links to 250 miles crow fly which is ambitious but seemed to give me the nicest results.
Nice! Retweeted.