Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

US HPC charging map

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello together,

I have to overtake a Citroen C Zero driving around the world: the first around the world electric car race - 80 electric days - world round trip
Therefore I will need help form Tesla owners along the route 80 from NY to SF and then LA to give me a fast charge on their HPC
If you know someone please give him the hint that I'm coming ;)

Also I need more visits on my website and more Facebook friends to be able to move the press.
Please help the world to get faster elecric and follow the race on:

Web: the first around the world electric car race - 80 electric days - world round trip
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Carrera-Electrica/100003748460086
Twitter: Twitter
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmyXvM6Xz0k

Scheduled landing in NY May 20th 2012.

CU on the road :)
Rafael
Tesla507race Kopie .jpg

Best wishes! You should be very careful in selecting your route west of I-35; there are a lot of long stretches with no decent EV charging options. RV campgrounds are going to be a necessity crossing these areas; these are equipped with 40A 240v service, but it is essential that you call ahead! Nearly all US Nissan dealerships also have J1772 Level 2 chargers that are nominally available for the public, but again, you should call ahead and confirm with the specific dealer.

Many HPCs can be found on the PlugShare.net website or the PlugShare or Recargo iPhone apps.

route with plenty of RV plugins
That may be your best bet through the heartland with 14-50 or others and in the 30/40 AMP range, but continue doing your due diligence.
There are a few iPhone aps for that including: CTRVParks and RVPark Finder.

I've just requested 'friend' status to your FB page, but shouldn't you instead make a "page" where you can gather 'likes' rather than having people request you as a 'friend?'