Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

US Source of Wired Phone Charger Dock

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone know how to buy one of the old wired Model S phone docks that installed in the center console? I just bought a 2019 Model S and have a phone that does not support wireless charging, and every option I find is a wireless charger, either aftermarket that goes in the front space or OEM that goes in middle section.

Outside the US, the Tesla store seems to still carry the original dock: Model S/X Quick Connection Phone Dock, however it's gone from the US web site entirely.

Also open minded to 3rd party or used options, but just haven't found anything.

Anyone know how to buy one of the old wired Model S phone docks that installed in the center console? I just bought a 2019 Model S and have a phone that does not support wireless charging, and every option I find is a wireless charger, either aftermarket that goes in the front space or OEM that goes in middle section.

Outside the US, the Tesla store seems to still carry the original dock: Model S/X Quick Connection Phone Dock, however it's gone from the US web site entirely.

Also open minded to 3rd party or used options, but just haven't found anything.
I have one made by some company called Green. I'll look for it and send you some pics

Skyline makes one:

Skyline makes one:

Oo. Perfect. Thank you. That's exactly what I'm looking for, and I do have a thick case, so it's interesting to know that the OEM would not work well even if I could find it. Ordered.