Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

US Target Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those who don't know the greater Olympia, WA, area, this Target is in the middle of a lot of stores making it an ideal place to charge while shopping and eating.

here it is, as of 10 seconds ago.

Attachments

• 6AB0390E-B799-43AB-86E5-2F7DCF1DDD36.jpeg
    6AB0390E-B799-43AB-86E5-2F7DCF1DDD36.jpeg
    269.3 KB · Views: 103
Here’s an interactive map I made for all 42 locations mentioned in the deal. For those familiar with Supercharge Info, the color codes should be familiar: Red = Open Orange = Under construction Blue = In permitting Purple = New discovery (no permits yet) Target/Tesla partnership - Google My Maps
Great job you guys. That table above was nice too. Perhaps label the Google map tho.

I really question how they choose these.

Hawthorne for example. There are already multiple chargers in and around that area.

But areas say Long Beach where you have the 405, 605, and 22 all merge together there are none. In fact the nearest superchargers are 10-15 miles West, East, or North; or 20-40 apart from each other. So why does Hawthorne get multiple chargers within 5-10 min of each other.

There's even a Target in Long Beach visible from the 405 with easy on and off.

Here's a perfect example of what I'm talking about. Look at the 5 different supercharger locations in and around Hawthorne, Manhattan Beach, El Segundo. Heck look at the TWO in DOWNEY, TWO in BUENA PARK.

The one listed in Long Beach has been promised for years, is no where near a freeway, and has no permits pulled. Same with the Lakewood one. The Cerritos ones however is nearly completion but it's on the edge of the circle..

For whatever reason Tesla ignores the 20+ mile diameter inside the circle. Look at all the intersection freeways. 110, 710, 405, 605, 22. Close to Route 19 where it hits 405 is Bellflower where there is a Target off the freeway. There is also another Target off Atlantic and 405 again right off 405.

Why does Tesla give no love inside the South Bay, Los Angeles area. Stones throw to rich areas like Rolling Hills, Huntington Beach, Costa Mesa, Newport.

2020-08-31_14-06-30.jpg

Last edited:
BAM BAM BAM!!! BOOYAH!! The photos should speak for themselves. REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

@mociaf9 @Chuq @Lanny

View attachment 581883

View attachment 581882 View attachment 581881

This is interesting. I actually charged this weekend at the San Diego (Del Sur) Target supercharger. I wasn't sure if I would be charged or not as I don't have free supercharging, but just have the 1,000 free miles that I got with a referral code when I purchased my car. There are also non-Tesla chargers provided by ChargePoint. I have previously charged at that same location in a non-Tesla EV and even though you need a ChargePoint account, you get two hours complimentary charging courtesy of Target. So I was half hoping that my supercharger charging would also be compliments of Target, but that was not the case. So I can choose to pay for supercharging, or sip some free charging on the much slower non-Tesla chargers.

Sure would like to see one in the Destin/Fort Walton Beach area as we snow bird there. Right now have to drive Kia Optima Hybrid from Illinois to Florida. Would take the M3 if there was superchargers near by.
Cheer up, Tesla has one "planned" for a target date of 2020 in Destin, probably the same time as the one in Pensacola.
Navarre - Juana's Pagodas Grill,
Ft. Walton - The Gulf Restuarant,
Destin - Emerald Grande at Harborwalk, Henderson Beach Resort,
Sandestin - TOPS'L Commercial Center.
These are all available to the public. Of course, the is always the Tesla SC in Defuniak Springs as a back-up. And don't discount the numerous RV parks with 14-50. I live in the area.

Sorry, if this is not the right place to post,

Noticed that Target is getting a lot of Superchargers lately.

Here is a list from 42 Target Stores May Host Tesla Supercharger Stations

for people to be on the look out for new superchargers I recognized a few California cities

• Austin Southpark
  • Waco
  • Lacey
  • Tanasbourne
  • Salem
  • Medford
  • Camarillo
  • Escondido CA
  • San Diego CA
  • Redlands CA
  • Hawthorne CA already found
  • Simi Valley CA already found