Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

US Tesla sales in June

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
and coming up on Porsche... Not bad! I'd like to see them beat Porsche with the X... The S and X are considered "premium" and match the Panamera and Cayenne. If they beat them only when the 3 comes out, it just... won't be the same!

I'm surprised this particular chart is not behind a paywall, since most of the stuff on their site is. I am willing to bet that there is a degree of rounding happening here for nice pretty numbers. Given that they charge for most everything else on the site, they clearly make the money in order to go through the trouble of pulling close to accurate data.

I'm surprised this particular chart is not behind a paywall, since most of the stuff on their site is. I am willing to bet that there is a degree of rounding happening here for nice pretty numbers. Given that they charge for most everything else on the site, they clearly make the money in order to go through the trouble of pulling close to accurate data.

yep I noticed as well there are quite a few charts behind the paywall, though I wouldn't go that far and say most of it. Do you actually believe they enhance the numbers? I can't imagine because they have sources and you can even see them if you sign up for a free basic account.