Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

USA S/W 42.2 19e7e44 but no NoA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
969AF4CD-61FE-4B70-A990-F97FD7B72785.jpeg
Just received inToronto 75SD 2.5
Drive on Nav is on my display.
Allows me to select it and choose which mode. But have not yet tried if it works on the road.

• Informative
Reactions: Bogobec and conman
No NoA for me. In California USA. Have EAP and FSD. Pretty sure I have new maps. Had 6-7gb download a while back. Rebooted both MSU and IC. Have not done the power off and wait 3 minutes which I normally do just in case.

Just got 2018.42.2 tonight.
AP2.5 Midel S

But my car seems faster?? And Regen appears stringer. Coming from 2018.40. Maybe just me and not the car.

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: scottf200
‘16 HW2 MS but just standard AP. Don’t have NoA release notes or options but I guess I didn’t expect to. What’s weird is I can’t see a way to upgrade to EAP. Not on my Tesla account page or from the car itself. How do I give away some of my money?

No NoA for me. In California USA. Have EAP and FSD. Pretty sure I have new maps. Had 6-7gb download a while back. Rebooted both MSU and IC. Have not done the power off and wait 3 minutes which I normally do just in case.

Just got 2018.42.2 tonight.
AP2.5 Midel S

But my car seems faster?? And Regen appears stringer. Coming from 2018.40. Maybe just me and not the car.

Don’t need FSD ..confirmed works on just EAP ..set a destination and it will show in popup with a button ..what’s annoying is when you deviate From route u need to hit the button again

Don’t need FSD ..confirmed works on just EAP ..set a destination and it will show in popup with a button ..what’s annoying is when you deviate From route u need to hit the button again
Right. Just giving all details. I thought you had to activate first in Control / Autopilot. Are you saying that you just need to turn on Navigate to a destination? I did do that but not on freeway.

Same for me, car installed 42.2 tonight and no Navigate on Autopilot mentioned in the release notes. It’s also not in the settings. My car is AP 2.0.

Seems pretty odd that just this evening we are having multiple reports of NoA being absent from the release notes when this update has been rolling out for the last few days with out any mention of it missing.

Reactions: eager0
So quick update I'm cross posting from a different subforum.

I experienced the exact same issue. And just to clarify, I updated last night, but the option for NoA was not in the setting screen at all, nor was NoA mentioned in the new release notes. Now for the update. When I got home from work today, I checked the car and the NoA setting WAS there, and I could enable it. I have no idea what happened. Tesla support also hadn't emailed me back, but maybe they did something remotely or on their end. Who knows?

Model x 75d hw 2.5 mcu2 eap

• Helpful
Reactions: scottf200
So quick update I'm cross posting from a different subforum.

I experienced the exact same issue. And just to clarify, I updated last night, but the option for NoA was not in the setting screen at all, nor was NoA mentioned in the new release notes. Now for the update. When I got home from work today, I checked the car and the NoA setting WAS there, and I could enable it. I have no idea what happened. Tesla support also hadn't emailed me back, but maybe they did something remotely or on their end. Who knows?

Model x 75d hw 2.5 mcu2 eap

Thanks for the update. For what it has been said in the past the firmware and the AP software is two different versions. Maybe we got one installed before the car got the AP software?