Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

USB A to C cable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone found a USB A to C cable where the C end nicely fits the space in the phone dock? I've scoured Amazon in vain. Clipboard01.jpg

Tesla do sell the USB C and Lighting together for around £15-18 i think, not got link sorry

Also there are alternatives and i use this one (cost me £15) and fits really well

https://www.amazon.co.uk/CableCreation-Braided-Macbook-Google-Aluminum/dp/B01MXLWB78
Thanks davidmc. The Amazon one looks spot on - except that it's unavailable :/ ... and Tesla's version is out of stock at the moment.

The ones I have (not angled, but the cable could probably cope with a sharp bend) are just too wide - the receptacle is 10mm wide.

Thanks davidmc. The Amazon one looks spot on - except that it's unavailable :/ ... and Tesla's version is out of stock at the moment.

The one I have (not angled, but the cable could probably cope with a sharp bend) are just too wide - the receptacle is 10mm wide.

This must have sold out when i posted this one on here in July! - its in the Accessories Thread Spreadsheet

Be careful its a very sharp 90 degree bend, hence the need for a 90 degree C connector. And you may struggle with the bottom of the cable pushing up the connector too high.

Also be aware of the length of cable as the link above for the CableCreation on comes in 4ft and 25cm - i have heard the short one is too short and people have had to use usb extensions on it. I have the 4ft one and there is plenty of cable :)