Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

USB game controllers which work...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok so have specifically purchased a wired usb switch controller which only works for some games
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Wired-Cont...68&hvtargid=pla-754901961752&psc=1&th=1&psc=1

And then a generic Xbox 360 controller which works better but when it starts rumbling on beach buggy racing it doesn't stop and you need to unplug it and plug it back in for it to respond again.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Gamepad-Co...llers&qid=1591393601&sprefix=xbox+360&sr=8-11
Strangely this works fine when playing beach buggy racing on the pc though!

Have I just been unlucky? Is there a list or type of controller which work flawless and are cheap?

Reactions: APotatoGod
Only 5 months until these are old controllers anyway :D. Didn't realise Cuphead was on here, great game. Weirdly excited for when I have to stop and charge somewhere next...

KAzcA9w.jpg

If 15 year old me could see me now. Hell, who am I kidding, I'm a big kid.

Guys - I just took my Xbox One MS wireless controller and plugged it directly into a USB port on the car for the first time. The controller rumbled to indicate power upon insertion - but it didn’t seem to get recognised as a control device - as it didn’t work at all in any game (am I right thinking it will work with all the games?).

The lack of recognition was corroborated by Cuphead asking for a compatible controller to be inserted before ungreying Start Game.

Any clues as to what I was doing wrong? Anyone else gotten the official MS controller working?

I want to eliminate using it before ordering up one of the above controllers to avoid the waste.

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

In the 2021 refresh model 3 will the power a Xbox controllers work from the centre console USB C sockets or do they need to plug into the glovebox? Are any of the powerA Xbox controllers come with type c compatible wires or we need to use an adaptor and if we are using adapter will it work with cuphead and beach buggy games?

In the 2021 refresh model 3 will the power a Xbox controllers work from the centre console USB C sockets or do they need to plug into the glovebox? Are any of the powerA Xbox controllers come with type c compatible wires or we need to use an adaptor and if we are using adapter will it work with cuphead and beach buggy games?
Probably one for you to try and test out!