Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

USB Music - cover art

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not really a valid portal anymore - you can only request a chat, which has limited hours of availability, and takes forever to get connected when they're open. A simple email type portal, like every other company uses, which they used to have, would be a thousand times more user friendly.

Reactions: metamix
How hard can it be to fix something as simple as cover art display that was working for years? Looks like they now throw together updates like the way they continue to throw together the builds of their cars. Just recently somebody posted that their new Model Y had hair in the paint. OMG.
I don't ask for much, just want my cover art back. Please.

• Love
Reactions: pilotSteve
I noticed the other day that the cover art for my streaming services (Pandora & I Heart Radio) has started acting up also. When i am listening to one song, the cover art may show. Then as we progress to the next song/artist, the cover art remains that of the previous artist. This may happen through one or two complete songs before it catches up to the new artist/song. Funny thing is the song information (title/artist) stays current, just the artwork lags behind or disappears. It's kinda annoying me now...

I noticed the other day that the cover art for my streaming services (Pandora & I Heart Radio) has started acting up also. When i am listening to one song, the cover art may show. Then as we progress to the next song/artist, the cover art remains that of the previous artist. This may happen through one or two complete songs before it catches up to the new artist/song. Funny thing is the song information (title/artist) stays current, just the artwork lags behind or disappears. It's kinda annoying me now...
Same here on SiriusXM

Reactions: byeLT4 and X Fan