Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

USB Music - cover art

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This works, most of the time, as does waking the car up first with the app prior to getting in. It's a less than optimal workaround however, and real PITA. I'm sure we can do better...

ian
I long ago got into the habit of waking up my car before I get into it. Sometimes just a minute or two before or usually several minutes before to engage climate control. 99% of my listening in my car is from a USB flash drive with about 9,000 songs and it never has an issue remembering where I left off.

Yes: one shouldn't have to do this for the music, but it works (and for me, most of the time, I am doing it for the climate in the car).

Installing it now. Probably won't get a chance to check until tomorrow afternoon however. I will say, on 2020.48.35 I actually got to use my browser again (on wifi). This is on MCU1 and it runs slow but it actually loaded with a bit of patience LOL!

The last time I tried the support page chat feature I waited some 20-30 minutes before giving up. I had some free time this morning, so decided to try it again, and got through to someone almost immediately. Short and sweet convo -
Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 11.26.26 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 11.28.27 AM.jpg
\
I hope they weren't just giving me a runaround to make me go away.

The last time I tried the support page chat feature I waited some 20-30 minutes before giving up. I had some free time this morning, so decided to try it again, and got through to someone almost immediately. Short and sweet convo -
View attachment 630713
View attachment 630714 \
I hope they weren't just giving me a runaround to make me go away.

Thank you for your effort. Maybe it takes a village to get something done.

Thanks for trying; it's tough to know how to get through to these clowns...

A fellow from Tesla came to my house last week to glue my spoiler back on. I asked him what the best way to report this bug was. He hemmed & hawed and tipped his hat forward and finally admitted he didn't know, but promised he'd ask his supervisor and get back to me. Never heard from him again...

Installing it now. Probably won't get a chance to check until tomorrow afternoon however. I will say, on 2020.48.35 I actually got to use my browser again (on wifi). This is on MCU1 and it runs slow but it actually loaded with a bit of patience LOL!
Trying to figure out why 2020.48.35 started going out to MCU1 cars.. and then all of a sudden just stopped... 12/2016 S 75D MCU1 FSD Computer... what's your config?

Reactions: byeLT4