Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

USB Phone charging cable swap

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I just took delivery of my red Model 3 today. I am very happy with the car, the way it drives, the way it looks etc. I got one little surprise (and I mean little) today during delivery. The sales guy said they provide one iPhone and one Android charging cable with each car. I asked for a second iPhone cable. Sorry, no-can-do. So I figure most people who get the car have either an iPhone or an Android, but not usually both. Does anyone on the forum want to exchange a cable with me? I send you an Android cable and you send me an iPhone cable?

So I just took delivery of my red Model 3 today. I am very happy with the car, the way it drives, the way it looks etc. I got one little surprise (and I mean little) today during delivery. The sales guy said they provide one iPhone and one Android charging cable with each car. I asked for a second iPhone cable. Sorry, no-can-do. So I figure most people who get the car have either an iPhone or an Android, but not usually both. Does anyone on the forum want to exchange a cable with me? I send you an Android cable and you send me an iPhone cable?

Do a search and you’ll find the cable swap thread. I’ve successfully swapped 2x via mail.