Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

USB stick music UI wishlist

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The UI for playing music through my usb stick is a little clunky. Anyone agree?Forgive if I missed an existing thread!

• I wish you could touch on a song that is playing and be able to bring up the album and or artist. Instead it just minimizes the music window. To get to the artist that is currently playing I have to go the USB music icon, then to the Artist readout and then scroll to find the artist
  • When you press the artist it takes you to where you last left on your scrolling list instead of reverting you back to the top where the A's are.
  • Touch the Back button and go back in the folder hierarchy on the drive instead of going back to the last thing you did.
  • Mark songs thumbs up and down as opposed to just favorites -so that they would play more or less often when shuffling
  • basic file management controls like delete a file or folder without needing to take the drive to a computer. Many times I wonder why the heck I put some song or album on the stick, cause I constantly skip them when they come up. And too lazy to take it to my computer to edit manually.
Not complaining, this is am amazing car, and I had UI issues with USB music in my BMW as well, so it's a case of a boy can dream...