Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Use my own referral code?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Only got $100 total for my self 9/19 order :( that's after escalating to Exec CS b/c I didn't get anything (even SC miles) after all these months. Tesla's level 1 CS is terrible, Exec CSR was great.

Wonder if it's worth fighting more

Only got $100 total for my self 9/19 order :( that's after escalating to Exec CS b/c I didn't get anything (even SC miles) after all these months. Tesla's level 1 CS is terrible, Exec CSR was great.

Wonder if it's worth fighting more
Bummer. Looks like that was the original Solar award:
Ordered between September 9, 2019 and January 16, 2020
$100 award for anyone using a referral link

About 6 weeks after PTO. It came as a check in the mail. If you've been waiting a while for yours, try emailing [email protected] ; they got back to me pretty quickly when I asked.
Thank you. I emailed this account a few weeks ago and haven't heard back. My PTO was in Octomber and I actually got an email a month ago from Tesla saying they were going to mail me the check in a week... Still wating.

• Informative
Reactions: vickh
Thank you. I emailed this account a few weeks ago and haven't heard back. My PTO was in Octomber and I actually got an email a month ago from Tesla saying they were going to mail me the check in a week... Still wating.

Somehow I'm still surprised the customer service experience can be so inconsistent. I just checked my email (from November), they replied to me 5 days after I asked about the check.

• Informative
Reactions: vickh