Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Use of Tesla model X - emergency

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hoi! Wij zijn momenteel aan het opbouwen in kanal brussel. Hier zijn alleen elektrische wagens welkom. Wij zijn nu dringend op zoek naar een tesla model x om een toiletwagen naar boven te rijden op een schuine helling. Dit is reeds gebeurd met een tesla model x met een container, ook op deze locatie.Wie kan zich vrijmaken morgen 20/01 in de voormiddag?
Contacteer me gerust op 0496 02 17 59

And a-hoi to you too! You'd probably get more responses if you'd type this in English.

Yes, more responses, but maybe not the ones they might be hoping for. . . (see google translation below)
:)
Hi! We are currently building in kanal brussels. Only electric cars are welcome here. We are now urgently looking for a tesla model x to drive a toilet car upwards on an inclined slope. This has already happened with a tesla model x with a container, also at this location. Who can free himself tomorrow 20/01 in the morning?
Feel free to contact me at 0496 02 17 59

Yes, more responses, but maybe not the ones they might be hoping for. . . (see google translation below)
:)
Hi! We are currently building in kanal brussels. Only electric cars are welcome here. We are now urgently looking for a tesla model x to drive a toilet car upwards on an inclined slope. This has already happened with a tesla model x with a container, also at this location. Who can free himself tomorrow 20/01 in the morning?
Feel free to contact me at 0496 02 17 59

I think that's perfectly clear. They're going defecate in a car and they want to use a Tesla to push it up a ramp. They're hoping for Houdini to be the driver. :)

But in all seriousness, they're looking for someone with an electric car (and, presumably a tow hitch) to pull a portable restroom trailer up a hill.

If I was in your area, I honestly would be willing to help.
But rather than asking random strangers online for their car as a favor, presumably without compensation for their time, might I suggest you purchase one for yourself?
That way you’ll always have one when needed, and you’ll actually live up to that “only electric cars allowed” rule.