Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Use Tesla Financing, or Elsewhere?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If your buying new then absolutely Alliant for .99%.

If used I'd go elsewhere solely because Alliant charges a "tesla premium" regardless of loan to value ratio on any used tesla of .75% above their advertised rate for any other vehicle (3.24 vs 2.49)

Does anyone recommend using Tesla's in-house financing, or something different? Did I see that Tesla was offering 1.99% somewhere?

Curious about your thoughts on this.

Thanks!

Keep in mind that there is no "in-house" financing. Tesla does not provide financing (unless this has changed in the past few months). It coordinates with lenders to offer buyers negotiated rates and terms, which may be superior to what you would obtain by directly contacting those lenders.

Tesla financing was the easiest part of my order and delivery. The app was quick the approval was instant and the service was good. I had some delays with my order and when I called the finance department they were always helpful, they even picked up the phone almost every time no voicemail tag. I got 1.49 for 72m with TD. Then after my delivery was delayed TD had a rate drop and I got .99 for 72m. The process was easy and I dont think I could beat .99 for 72 anywhere else. Took delivery last Thursday.