Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

USED: 19" Pirelli Sottozero Winter Tire Set $600

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Used for under 300 miles. Tons of tread left. Buying a Model Y and need different winter tires.

Size: 245/45/R19

I am located the Sacramento area as well as the bay area so pick up is available. I will ship as well but will only be able to get a quote once I get the shipping address.

Images can be seen here: Tesla Winter Tires

Used for under 300 miles. Tons of tread left. Buying a Model Y and need different winter tires.

Size: 245/45/R19

I am located the Sacramento area as well as the bay area so pick up is available. I will ship as well but will only be able to get a quote once I get the shipping address.

Images can be seen here: Tesla Winter Tires

Are your tires still available. I live in South Jordan, UT 84009, and would need to have the tires shipped. Please let me know if they are available, and what the shipping cost will be.
Thank you,
Gregg Stout

Bump to everyone interested. I’m sorry it took so long for me to get back to you all. I had some delays in getting these from my old place. Anyway, they are with me and I will be sending shipping quotes next week to all who asked. Thanks for your patience!