Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Used 2012-14 MS 60/85

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm interested in your Model S!
Private party buyer looking for a used (0-50k miles) 60 or 85 battery is preferred, 2012-2014.Tech package is a +!! Color doesn't matter.
Clean titles only!
If you want to get rid of your non-Autopilot S/ non-facelift, now is the time. I am looking for a price range of
$45-55k. Residing in Las Vegas, but can travel.
Please reply below with info on your MS if you are interested...

IMG_1344.jpg
IMG_1347.jpg
I have a 2013 Tesla Model S 85 in great condition in the Phoenix area. It has a brand new A/C module and drive unit.

I also purchased a transferrable extended bumper-to-bumper warranty to 100,000 miles. The car is just shy of 51,000 miles today and all maintenance is up to date. The body has no damage and nearly new tires.

All Glass Panoramic Roof
19” Wheels
Grey Nappa Leather Interior
Piano Black Décor
85 kWh Battery
Tech Package
Sound Studio Package
Active Air Suspension
Paint Armor
Twin Chargers
Supercharging Hardware
Great condition inside and out