TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Used 2017 S75D Price Guidance

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by augustdan, Aug 14, 2019.

1. augustdan

augustdan Member

Hey everyone,

I've browsed many threads in this forum, but haven't posted much. My wife and I had a Model S for around a year, but then decided to downsize to save up for a house. We've recently been talking about taking the plunge and are excited to drive a Tesla again! We're torn between a new M3 and a used MS. We prefer the size and interior of the MS, but I'm really looking for something with FSD already purchased or available to purchase, which is drawing us to the M3.

I just saw a post for a private S75D sale and wanted to get thoughts from the community. You always have great advice and I can't think of any better "experts" out there ;)

Asking price is $57,980, and the specs are all in the attached picture.

43655640959.522615978.IM1.11.1600x1200_A.480x640.jpg

Thanks for all of your help!!

2. Krash

Krash Data Technician

The price is likely reasonable. How many miles? Does the free unlimited supercharging transfer? Most 2017 don't, but with that manufacture date it is possible.

3. aaronkalb

aaronkalb Member

FYI with that build date you won't get Sentry Mode or the dashcam features that were released in v9. It shouldn't be a deal breaker, I just don't want you to be disappointed if you were expecting it.

4. augustdan

augustdan Member

The car has 23k miles on it which I didn't think was too bad. And the free supercharging does transfer since this was a 2016 order and January 2017 build. No sentry mode or dash cam is a bummer, but definitely not a deal-breaker for me.

My gut feeling is that this is a good deal but was hoping to get some other opinions since I'm sure my excitement is coloring my view!

5. Alset4S

Alset4S Member

I'm thinking you better not waste any time making up your mind.

• Like x 2