Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

used 2020 long range plus range

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I am considering purchasing a 2020 (March/April 2020 original purchase date) long range plus 6 seater, standard tires- from Carmax. While some sites have the long range plus range pegged at 351 miles, some state it is actually 371 miles. I have not seen the car physically yet as it is in transit but I was wondering if there is someway we could tell either through date or production or the VIN - while waiting for the car. thanks in advance!

March/April is almost certainly rated at 351. 371 started in late August builds IIRC

If it's a long-distance purchase I'm sure they'd have somebody go out and take a photo of state of charge and the miles remaining on the dash and you can do the math from there

Reactions: BM3B
Sorry for the late response. Had COVID :( … I had to forgo that car but now found another one September 2020 build - at Carmax for 99K. It says full self driving computer but I doubt if fsd is actually available. The earlier ones also had fsd computers but the rep verified I had to purchase those separately. I am surprised mymx was able to find one with the fsd installed!