TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Used 85D at Tesla site

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by chuck007, Mar 12, 2019.

1. chuck007

chuck007 Member

I ran across this 85D and found that on first impression it had a very good amenity list except the moon roof. And the price was unbelievably low. Is this the current pricing for these cars ? I asked for photos and they were poor and showed some minor rear bumper and lower fender damage but that was all. Is the damage the reason the car is priced low or that no one wants to deal with it.
    Model S 85D 5YJSA1E28FF114540 | Tesla

2. BPeter

BPeter Member

That one seems to be a couple K lower than usual but not a whole lot. Checkout EV-CPO.com

3. Seven7

Seven7 Member

That's not bad, probably a late 2015 build as well. Next gen seats and carbon fiber are a plus.

4. chuck007

chuck007 Member

Here are the photos that I ordered. Check out the bad quality and the bumper and fender damage.
    Yahoo - login

5. Rogue Synapse

Rogue Synapse Member

Can’t see them without a yahoo account maybe?