TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

USED: Continental ContiSport (2)-245 & (1) 265

Discussion in 'Model S: Driving Dynamics' started by Sugacookie, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Sugacookie

Sugacookie Member

Jul 11, 2016
    Bay Area, CA
    Not sure where to put this but i figured id post this in case it can help someone in the Bay Area. Im looking to Sell 3 Continental ContiSport Tires for the 21" rims on a staggered setup. 2- Are for the front, (245's) and 1- Is for the Back (265). Im looking for $400- for 3 tires. None of these have ever been patched. The thread depth remaining are:

265 - 7/32
    245 - 5-6/32

The Story: I have been very unlucky since I picked up my MS September of Last year. It seemed my back Drivers side tire was a magnet for screws, nails etc. I ended up having to replace the tire once and when it happened again Instead of replacing it again (Screw in sidewall) i opted to just replace all of them. I didn't want to deal with continually replacing a random tire down the road and then not having them wear evenly. It would be the start of a endless cycle of buying single tires, No Thank you.

Possibly someone is in the same boat and they dont want to drop $400-$450 bucks at Tesla to replace a tire. Maybe these will help prolong someone spending a lot the money on tires, maybe you had one tire which wore out a lot quicker then all the others,

Im not looking to make any money, just want recoup a very small amount of $$ to satisfy the wife (since my car was less then a year old and I had to replace all the tires already, not cheap)!

Im located in San Mateo, CA. PM me if you want to take a look at them or are interested in.