Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Used CPO warranty MISSING.. Tesla won't honor

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@mob7988, @Out2fly, you will have to do your homework to find it. But you can go to the Wayback Machine and find old web pages. Gotta look around.
It’s called out in your order confirmation email titled “Congratulations and Welcome to Tesla! RNxxxxxxxxx” (same language in both of my used purchases from 12/19 and 2/20). I didn’t see it called out anywhere in the sales paperwork.
1626233660041.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Akikiki
So the remainder of the 4 year, 50k mile used warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners? I read it as it is transferable. I've attached the document.

Attachments

• tesla-used-vehicle-limited-warranty-en-us.pdf
    794.8 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Reactions: jokermc5
Looks like I may be in the same boat. I bought a 2016 Model S in May of 2019 with 43K. It had the 4 year 50K warranty advertised on their CPO website. Now I can not find anything about it on the website and my sales paperwork doesnt show anything. Did you have any luck? thank you Todd
Just to follow up. Tesla just answered me back confirming I do have the 4 year 50K warranty. I will keep a screen shot of it if I run into any problems in the future. Good luck.