Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Used Delivery Experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
5/14
Called 800 number. Car is showing an ETA in Austin for tomorrow now...taken with a huge grain of salt.

There you go, car's almost here! I'm still waiting for the call to confirm my appointment for tomorrow but when I log in to the portal it shows that i've paid in full and the car will be ready for pick-up at Pond Springs. The service center did say they have 27 cars being delivered today (5/15) and 17 on Friday (5/17)

Reactions: Saxgod
There you go, car's almost here! I'm still waiting for the call to confirm my appointment for tomorrow but when I log in to the portal it shows that i've paid in full and the car will be ready for pick-up at Pond Springs. The service center did say they have 27 cars being delivered today (5/15) and 17 on Friday (5/17)

Awesome thank you for the update. Ill be keeping an eye on my portal to see if delivery status changes. Right now I still have the good old exclamation point. Cant wait to hear more!

Well another lie from good old Telsa DS. Just a few hours before my pick uptime they called and stated the car hasnt move from its spot. Was really frustrated and venting to them and right before we were going to hang up she screamed “Wait dont hang up!!! Hello hello!!” Told her that i was still on the line and she told me that she just got an email that the car is being transported tonight to their locate and should be there and ready for pick up.

So I guess its tomorrow for me to pick it up. I hope they will give me something for free for all this. Will keep everyone posted.

5/15
My wife called today and they told her it was in Austin. I called Austin Ponds and they said it showed as still being in San Diego. I called 800 number and they guy tells me it’s jn transit and tries to hit the GPS. It said low signal so he couldn’t get the location.

I’ll try again tomorrow.

So, I called today to confirm my appointment for AM tomorrow, and they did they would call me later as inspection was not completed. At 5:30pm I got a text saying it was not complete and it won’t be done until tomorrow so they may need to move my Appt to Friday. After the roller coaster over the last few weeks, I feel numb now and the excitement is fading...

• Funny
Reactions: Nrazar
Nice!!

@Saxgod how's it looking on your end?
lol I did pretty good today (says the addict) I only called Tesla once. Got the same weird mixed message as yesterday. Your cars in Austin no wait San Diego no wait in transit.
Turns out the tracking system and procedures these employees are trained on doesn’t fit exactly with the used process since Tesla went all “craigslist auto dealer”. I now have the email for a DS at Austin ponds but never heard from him either. I’ll call tomorrow after lunch but I fear we have missed the window for a Saturday delivery :)

And you? Any word?

I emailed my DA and I still have an ETA of 23-25. Called the 800 number and they gave me the same info. Said my car isn't on a truck yet but it has been issued one so it should be moving in a few days.

It'd be awesome to get the car on Saturday for our mini vacay 2 hours away. Fingers crossed!

5407F606-E71C-4893-A84E-B5979A1E73E5.jpeg
416DEAFD-47F3-4E1E-BB46-08C54BBE37DA.jpeg
5/16 Just picked up my car today. She’s beautiful. Car was detailed nicely. After inspecting it, I got a great 30 min overview and then signed paperwork before I drove it home. 16 days end to end but was worth it!

Attachments

• C430953C-CB3D-41AA-85F5-9ADC8E7020C8.jpeg
    C430953C-CB3D-41AA-85F5-9ADC8E7020C8.jpeg
    582.8 KB · Views: 47
  • Love
Reactions: mjmiron and Saxgod