Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Used FSD delivery getting delayed due to HW3 install?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

byeLT4

Feb 16, 2017
Texas
I am extremely excited about getting my first Tesla but my delivery date has been pushed back at least twice already due to being 'lucky' and getting the HW3 FSD computer. Purchased a 2017 with FSD in early May and was ready to take delivery last Thursday, but got a call early Wed. telling me they are going to upgrade the FSD computer. Sweet, I thought. Said it should be a quick turnaround and expect it possibly before the weekend. New date on the site said Friday delivery. Called myself Thursday afternoon since I didn't hear anything and nope, not ready, they'll try and have it done by middle of next week now and basically don't call us, we'll call you...... New delivery date shows Wednesday but was told it is just a placeholder and do not show up without the call verifying it is ready.

I am happy about not having to schedule the upgrade but this is apparently going to delay my delivery at least a week already. I know @NguyenA1 is going through a similar issue at the same service center and was wondering if anyone has had (or is having) a similar experience? Thoughts welcome!