Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Used Gen 1 UMC Charging Cable $275 Including 2 Adapters and Wall Bracket, But No Carrying Case

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
8E94AA3F-D0A4-4904-B0A9-547C44323C63.jpeg
Selling a used good condition generation 1 UMC. It charges at 40 amps instead of the gen 2 32 amps, providing a 25% increase for faster charging. Just installed two HPWCs in my garage and have no more use for this 14-50 cable. It has proven very reliable.

Has the 14-50 240v 40 amp and the 112v 15 amp adapters, and a yellow “Tesla” -labelled bracket to hold the charging body snug on your wall, so that the charging cable does not place any unnecessary stress on the cable when it is plugged into your wall socket.

Fully functional. One of the attached photos shows a couple small abrasions of about 1/2 an inch each in the exterior of the cable sheathing, but these do not pierce the sheathing.
B28BD804-FB64-40B8-8348-D5DF53568E8D.jpeg
Again, fully functional. New owner might wrap a little black electrical tape over those two small abrasions to the sheathing. Price reflects used condition. I can wrap the few abrasions with electrical tape if requested, but didn’t want any new owner thinking I was attempting to hide these cosmetic imperfections.

$275

Text or call Jay: 480-430-2133.
Pick up in North Scottsdale, AZ or shipped at buyer’s expense.

View attachment 424846 Selling a used good condition generation 1 UMC. It charges at 40 amps instead of the gen 2 32 amps, providing a 25% increase for faster charging. Just installed two HPWCs in my garage and have no more use for this 14-50 cable. It has proven very reliable.

Has the 14-50 240v 40 amp and the 112v 15 amp adapters, and a yellow “Tesla” -labelled bracket to hold the charging body snug on your wall, so that the charging cable does not place any unnecessary stress on the cable when it is plugged into your wall socket.

Fully functional. One of the attached photos shows a couple small abrasions of about 1/2 an inch each in the exterior of the cable sheathing, but these do not pierce the sheathing. View attachment 424845 Again, fully functional. New owner might wrap a little black electrical tape over those two small abrasions to the sheathing. Price reflects used condition. I can wrap the few abrasions with electrical tape if requested, but didn’t want any new owner thinking I was attempting to hide these cosmetic imperfections.

$275

Text or call Jay: 480-430-2133.
Pick up in North Scottsdale, AZ or shipped at buyer’s expense.

Bump: $275 price will now include shipping to lower 48.