Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Used Gen 1 UMC for sale NEMA 14-50 and 5-15 plug

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bought a used gen 1 UMC thinking I will plug this one at home and carry my Gen2 in the car for charging at work. However, at home I have also a Clipper Creek to charge my Leaf. My plan was to wire in another 240 plug so I can charge both car at the same time. No such luck, as it turn out my panel can't handle another 240v circuit. So I just have to swap charging between the Leaf and the S. Now I have an extra Gen 1 UMC for sale. I paid 300 for it. Asking $275 plus shipping, should be $20 to most states. I am in the San Francisco Bay Area (Moutain View), local pick up or delivery is free.

See picture of the charger below. The bag looks brand new not a scratch on it. The charger looks in very good shape but does have some signs of wear. Both NEMA plugs are brand new in plastic wrap when I receive them. I took the NEMA 14-50 plug for a test and the charger works fine charging my S for over several hours without any problem.
IMG_1724.JPG
IMG_1725.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1725.JPG
    IMG_1725.JPG
    388.8 KB · Views: 40