Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

USED GEN 2 HPWC WALL CONNECTOR CHARGER 24' 80A- NYC TRISTATE AREA $375

Hi everyone,

Selling my used Gen 2 wall connector with the 24' cable. Item is in perfect working condition and comes with everything needed for installation along with instructions.

I replaced it recently as I wanted the shorter cable. Otherwise, product is in 100% working Order.

Located in the NYC tristate area. Willing to drop off. Would prefer a local sale.

Message me with any questions.

Asking $425.

IMG_0043.jpg
IMG_0045.jpg
IMG_0044.jpg
IMG_0046.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
FWIW - Gen 2 HPWC is becoming a collector’s item. Look at eBay prices.

Gen 3 is just emerging from overheat problems. Also, 24 foot cable adds 6 feet more options for workable installation and use scenarios.

Gen 2 has higher capacity. Not relevant for current vehicles with max 48 Amps. Useful for older S & X with 72 and 80 Amp onboard chargers.

CyberTruck will need high charge current capability. Likely 150 or 200 KWh battery. Tough to make a business case for a work truck that cannot recharge from 10% to 90% overnight.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC