Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Used High mileage Tesla Model S 75 D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am looking to buy a used 2016 Tesla S 75D with 111,000 miles on the clock, like anyone buying a high mileage I just want to alleviate concerns. FYI I am a based in the UK and I am happy with the price but would like feed back to put my mind at rest.

Sorry was not trying to mislead with my first ever post.
I have test drove a Tesla Model S 75 D with 111,000 miles. year of Manufacturer 2016, it is from a private buyer so no warranty.
I am looking to pick this car up next week but just looking for advice from the TMC community.

Nope there's no 75D in the UK with that kind of mileage.
Ewan there is not one advertised but I do finance for a living an the MD of a large Food Manufacturer I deal with has offered me his Tesla at a great price, I was asking for advice on my up coming purchase of this MODEL S 75 D Tesla on a 66 plate (September 2016), but i appreciate your positive comment. sometimes we should ask questions before we make judgement

It seems by mid 2016, most of the door handle issue have been resolved. If it's a late 2016, it could possible be effected by the yellow banding on the edges of the main screen but I think that it's mostly an issue with cars later than that. Is it an AP1 or AP2 car?

You will definitely want to see what the capacity of the battery is at full charge (or at 90% and calculate what 100% would be) to see what kind of degradation it has. It's a good indicator of overall battery health I believe.
Ask the guy selling it if he's had any service work done to it. In that many miles you'll want to have the brake fluid replaced and the desiccant in the AC replaced also.