Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Used inventory lead times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

How long did yours take to arrive?

I placed a deposit a week ago and apart from the automated confirmation emails, I've heard nothing. Have also chased the sales guy and dropped an email to deliveryGB with no response.

I understand the difficulty Tesla are having with scaling up to meet model 3 demand but I was under the impression the used inventory are pretty much ready to go once they hit the website.

Is there anything in the source code worth checking for used cars? I've completed all of the 6 stages bar the delivery one which days pickup incomplete and I dont have any options to choose from.

Also, checking the Gov website, the car doesn't have a valid mot yet and was due back in June. Hopefully no surprises here and I'm assuming they will give it s fresh mot before pickup...

• Helpful
Reactions: ScottishRosco
Hi all,

How long did yours take to arrive?

I placed a deposit a week ago and apart from the automated confirmation emails, I've heard nothing. Have also chased the sales guy and dropped an email to deliveryGB with no response.

I understand the difficulty Tesla are having with scaling up to meet model 3 demand but I was under the impression the used inventory are pretty much ready to go once they hit the website.

Is there anything in the source code worth checking for used cars? I've completed all of the 6 stages bar the delivery one which days pickup incomplete and I dont have any options to choose from.

Also, checking the Gov website, the car doesn't have a valid mot yet and was due back in June. Hopefully no surprises here and I'm assuming they will give it s fresh mot before pickup...

Don't bother emailing deliverygb as they have not responded for about 5 weeks apart from the odd unicorn quick reply, I suggest phoning the delivery number or the service centre that your having the car sent to.

The registration plate in the pictures may not be the original number in the case of a private plate so it may well have a MOT but they will obviously sort it out if it doesn't.