TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

used model 3 LR or a new SR+

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by Kappatown35, Mar 14, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Kappatown35

Kappatown35 Member

3 LR:
    - 54,000 km
    - May 2018 build

what I’m worried about is the out of warranty cost after I get to 80,000 km on it ?

also May was 5-7 months after they started making model 3s
    I wonder what the build quality is like

2. The_Observer

The_Observer Member

LR RWD or LR AWD?

Assuming if there's no incentives for used or new EV (which is likely for a new EV), I would take the LR, even better if it's LR AWD. Since you live in Vancouver, perhaps the colder climate will be more suitable for a longer range battery, as battery use for EV cars in cold climates can be alot.

3. OCR1

OCR1 Active Member

Without knowing the price it’s hard to give any meaningful feedback.

4. Mr X

Mr X Future Martian

6 months ago this was my decision

I passed up a 2017 Red LR RWD for $37,500 in San Fran with black interior and aero's for my white (now blue) 2019 SR+ with white interior and 19's.

I regret nothing... except a kicker lol

5. ellett

ellett Member

For build quality, you'll need to go look at it. After all, no one would buy a car over the Internet:)

• Funny x 1