Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Used Model S Wanted, cash buyer with 5 kids

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Find a dealer/wholesaler in your area to find one at auction. Tesla doesn't retail anything more than 65k (might be 75k) miles and they bring them to auction.

I could do it for you but I'm based in Texas. There are about 10 MS going through next week. Most are 2013 and one 2014 and one 2015.

Good luck!

• Informative
Reactions: GSP
Find a dealer/wholesaler in your area to find one at auction. Tesla doesn't retail anything more than 65k (might be 75k) miles and they bring them to auction.

I could do it for you but I'm based in Texas. There are about 10 MS going through next week. Most are 2013 and one 2014 and one 2015.

Good luck!

Where in TX? I don't mind a flight + road trip! ;) Please pm me, Would love to chat.

high miles OK.
slight cosmetic damage ok (NO SALVAGE)

MUST HAVE
have 5 kids, so need rear facing seats.

NICE TO HAVE
tech package
pano
ap

I'm in Colorado but will fly to pick up a good car.
I have a Pearl White P85D. 52,000 trouble free miles. Dent in trunk lip due to garage door. I just ordered a new S90D, and a Tesla has made a good offer to get me off the lease. I am near Sacramento.
Built March 2015 with AP.
This car is slightly rare, in that it has black next generation seats in both front and rear. Both front seats have been replaced within the last 3000 miles. The base of the seat had a slight rocking motion, so my service center fixed it by replacing the seats. The rear seats have been used less than 10 times and look factory fresh. The other thing is, this is one of the few P85Ds that have the performance air suspension from the old P85+. It handles like it is on rails. I have an extra set of factory 19 inch wheels and tires with TPMS that might sweeten the deal. Black Alcantara throughout, with Panorama roof. It has the dual charging capability for faster AC charging. I have a BlackVue front and back camera installed very well, and that can be negotiated also.
I just re-read your post, sorr, no rear facing seats, but I think it was a fairly easy upgrade on Model S made at that time.

Here is an idea - phaseid buys my car, and I buy Nosken's car. I have a white 70D from late 2015 with ~40K miles (less, but we drive a ton, so by the time we do a deal it will have 40). My car is very basic - no pano, no air suspension, no winter package, etc - but it does have autopilot. There are three P85Ds on this forum now for between 78 and 82, but those have fewer miles. There are also a host of 70Ds in the mid 60 to low 60s. So how about Phaseid buys my car for 65K and I buy Nosken's for 75K?

Tesla does have a collection of used cars with accident records on CarFax. They are not listed publicly on their website, but if you contact a CPO Advisor you can gain access to them. Some folks have reported finding good deals that way.

I have a 2013 P85, 55k miles. $112k sticker. Rear seats included. I would take $55,000. Located in Nashville.

Attachments

• IMG_2152.JPG
    IMG_2152.JPG
    183.7 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_2140.JPG
    IMG_2140.JPG
    224.7 KB · Views: 45
Here is an idea - phaseid buys my car, and I buy Nosken's car. I have a white 70D from late 2015 with ~40K miles (less, but we drive a ton, so by the time we do a deal it will have 40). My car is very basic - no pano, no air suspension, no winter package, etc - but it does have autopilot. There are three P85Ds on this forum now for between 78 and 82, but those have fewer miles. There are also a host of 70Ds in the mid 60 to low 60s. So how about Phaseid buys my car for 65K and I buy Nosken's for 75K?
I like how you think. I have tried to be fair. $69,999
Here are photos and info
2015 Models P85D
Don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions.

I have a black 2013 MS85. It's a 7 seater, has pano roof, tech package, tinted windows, 19" wheels. Only 36k miles. All service done. New tires. Always garaged & taken care of really well. In excellent condition. Asking $55k. I'm in SF Bay Area. Please PM me if you are interested.