Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Used Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello members,
Iam in the market for a Used model X preferably above 2018. Found this any suggestions on this if it is worth a try 2018 Tesla Model X 100D

Attachments

• Dec_1_2022_11_18_06.jpg
    Dec_1_2022_11_18_06.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 123
  • Dec_1_2022_11_18_11.jpg
    Dec_1_2022_11_18_11.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 100
I saw similar vehicles from Tesla used inventory for same price but this car seems to be in good shape & also have wrap on it.

Make sure this car isn't involved in a trade in with Tesla which might result in removing FSD
I didn't find any deals in Tesla used inventory, but things are shifting and we might find more such deals. Thanks for the tip. Please send along if you find any.

Regards,
Rj

Upvote 0
BTW, my friendly advice is to look for a late 2019+ car with the Raven upgrades. The adaptive air suspension, more efficient motors (including the front motor that is from the M3P rear) and nicer interior are well worth considering.

For comparison, a Raven Performance X has a rated 0-60mph time of 2.6 seconds. The new Plaid X Performance? 0-60mph of 2.5 seconds. At that point it's a wash based on driver reaction time and tire pressure/condition/compound. Not that I advocate racing 0-60, just saying that the Raven X's are, IMHO, more than 95% of what you'd find in a Plaid and you get a regular steering wheel :)

Reactions: rjankathi
Upvote 0