Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Used Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello guys!
It won't allow me to make a new thread yet. So hopefully it's ok to ask on here. I got this car (below) down to $56,500.. But is that even worth it?? On the checkout page at Tesla it says "
Price after Est. Savings$56,690
Purchase Price$60,990" I'm insure what the "savings" are living in Illinois. But I take it I might as well buy new at that price, correct??

Autotrader - page unavailable

Hello guys!
It won't allow me to make a new thread yet. So hopefully it's ok to ask on here. I got this car (below) down to $56,500.. But is that even worth it?? On the checkout page at Tesla it says "
Price after Est. Savings$56,690
Purchase Price$60,990" I'm insure what the "savings" are living in Illinois. But I take it I might as well buy new at that price, correct??

Autotrader - page unavailable

I would lean towards buying a new one at that price for sure. Also the main benefit I guess right now is it is available right now so that is something if you didn't want to wait. That is my opinion.

I agree. Unless you have to have one RIGHT NOW, I'd purchase new. There is not that much of a savings vs new and who knows why he is selling it being so new. Probably bought it for a tax credit (Colorado still gives $4k) or something like that. If it were me, I'd go new, wait the 4 - 10,000 weeks and take delivery of YOUR car instead of his.