Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

USED MX; does this have AP2?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys,

A friend of mine is buying a MX after I said I was getting one and he found a used one online, he's spoken to the lady selling but he said she seems a bit clueless. She's asking well above market price for it too.

She told him it has AP1. It's a 2017 Registration (Jan). Surely it's a AP2?

He's sent me the spec sheet she sent to him, please find it enclosed.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

IMG_2127.jpg

Hey guys,

A friend of mine is buying a MX after I said I was getting one and he found a used one online, he's spoken to the lady selling but he said she seems a bit clueless. She's asking well above market price for it too.

She told him it has AP1. It's a 2017 Registration (Jan). Surely it's a AP2?

He's sent me the spec sheet she sent to him, please find it enclosed.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

View attachment 247190
Yeah, it's auto pilot version 2 full. What are they asking with the miles? Vs building out his own. Since there's only about a 20mile gap between 75d and 90d.

Anything built after late October 2016 is AP2.0. Can they get the build date or look at the sticker on the door sill, if nothing else? I think APF2 is AP firmware 2, but can't swear to it....

Yeah, that's the impression I was under but thought I'd confirm. Thanks for you input!

APF2 is AP2. Yea I am sure someone wants to sell it as AP1 nowadays ;)
;)

Yeah, it's auto pilot version 2 full. What are they asking with the miles? Vs building out his own. Since there's only about a 20mile gap between 75d and 90d.

85,000 miles. £95,000. In the UK you might only find one or two for sale per month.

Note: I've contacted the woman, and there's scuffs and dings everywhere... sounds like she is selling on behalf of someone too. Seems fishy.

Thanks to everyone who replied to clear things up!

Yeah, that's the impression I was under but thought I'd confirm. Thanks for you input!

;)

85,000 miles. £95,000. In the UK you might only find one or two for sale per month.

Note: I've contacted the woman, and there's scuffs and dings everywhere... sounds like she is selling on behalf of someone too. Seems fishy.

Thanks to everyone who replied to clear things up!
I'd stay away from that!

Reactions: boaterva