Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Used P100DL or new model Y performance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
P100DL. Looks wayyyyy better, faster, much more contoured seats, air suspension (so higher clearance than the Y when in 'Very High'), better interior IMO. If you can swing it buy a Raven Performance. It's such a night and day difference between the Ravens and the pre-raven cars. If not, at least make sure you get MCU2 (built after mid-2018).

P100DL. Looks wayyyyy better, faster, much more contoured seats, air suspension (so higher clearance than the Y when in 'Very High'), better interior IMO. If you can swing it buy a Raven Performance. It's such a night and day difference between the Ravens and the pre-raven cars. If not, at least make sure you get MCU2 (built after mid-2018).

i got a charger installed. Was going to buy my friends 2015 P90DL but then I thought it was just so dated. The price point on a 2018 performance is too high for me. I could swing a 2016 p100d but with the way tech is advancing so fast my plan is to keep waiting. If they unveil plaid I imagine raven cars will depreciate more. I want to jump in but I don’t take a 65k plus purchase on a depreciating toy/luxury item lightly... I think model Y performance is a good value but I do want air suspension. I’m just gonna hold fast for now and see if/when plaid is released and how it affects values