Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Used P3D: Does free internet & supercharging transfer?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am considering purchasing a used Performance Model 3. The ones that were ordered early came with free supercharging and internet for life. Does anyone know if that stuff transfers to a second owner or is it just for the original owner?

Thanks

I am considering purchasing a used Performance Model 3. The ones that were ordered early came with free supercharging and internet for life. Does anyone know if that stuff transfers to a second owner or is it just for the original owner?

Thanks

Supercharging stays with the original owner. No one has said anything official about the data but I imagine it stays with the original owner as well.

Thanks

@Carl_Drogo,

Why in the world is someone selling their used P3D already? Buyers remorse? I can’t wrap my head around that. I don’t even have mine yet.

Ski

Reactions: MXWing and IdaX
@Carl_Drogo,

Why in the world is someone selling their used P3D already? Buyers remorse? I can’t wrap my head around that. I don’t even have mine yet.

Ski

Buyer told wife it was a $35,000 Model 3 when it actually wasn't? If my 3P+ goes on sale, that's going to be because the wife found out. ;)

Model 3 Performance isn't for everyone, main thing is its nowhere near as comfortable as the S for 5 people, storing tons of stuff and touring.

Reactions: Carl_Drogo