Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Used Prices Softening?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I looked at used prices on the 2021/2022 (yoke models) in the past, they were essentially as much as buying new. Now it seems the used prices are softening a bit. Saw a 2021/yoke with about 10,000 miles for about $96,000 (I assume base model). That leaves the old trade off between cost and shorter warranty.

When I looked at used prices on the 2021/2022 (yoke models) in the past, they were essentially as much as buying new. Now it seems the used prices are softening a bit. Saw a 2021/yoke with about 10,000 miles for about $96,000 (I assume base model). That leaves the old trade off between cost and shorter warranty.
Yep...I think a lot of it is you can't get a good value on Edmunds or KBB for these cars.

Selling my '22 LR for 101k. No takers yet.

Yes, of course they are. I'd expect it to continue to decline at a pretty good clip. The main thing propping up used values was the unavailability or long wait for new inventory, and that's changing rapidly as supply chain issues resolve, demand softens, interest rates rise, etc etc.