Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Used Taptes Seat Covers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not sure if this is allowed but given the circumstances I figured I would try and I personally own a Tesla Model Y.

My father-in-law just unexpectedly passed away on Friday and we're trying to help my mother-in-law sell things she no longer wants or needs.

They previously owned a Tesla Model 3 and still have Taptes Seat Covers for Tesla Model 3, Full Set, Coffee brown with black piping, litchi grain synthetic leather with no Tesla logo on the front headset covers that we are looking to sell. They were order in December 2020, didn't arrive until April 2021.

He installed them in their Model 3 and they only used them until they upgraded to a Tesla Model Y in late June 2021 (also selling brand new Taptes Model Y seat covers in another post). They have no damage and were barely used.

They were originally purchased for $399 and since they're basically new (2 months of use) and we need to ship them we are hoping to get a reasonable amount but are open to offers

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-07 at 2.56.34 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-07 at 2.56.34 PM.png
    76.7 KB · Views: 129
  • Screen Shot 2021-09-07 at 2.56.52 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-07 at 2.56.52 PM.png
    48 KB · Views: 87
Last edited: