Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Used Tesla in Vancouver and Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I have a new job in Vancouver due to start early April, and will sell my S here.

Looking for used X mainly or an S, and wondered on the best places for used Tesla and also Lease takeover options.

Naturally Tesla direct, there is Autotrader and I found LeaseBusters also, are there any other good resources for finding used Tesla?

Thanks everyone
Best
Dan

Hi,

I have a new job in Vancouver due to start early April, and will sell my S here.

Looking for used X mainly or an S, and wondered on the best places for used Tesla and also Lease takeover options.

Naturally Tesla direct, there is Autotrader and I found LeaseBusters also, are there any other good resources for finding used Tesla?

Thanks everyone
Best
Dan

I find most of the Teslas on Craigslist and Autotrader overpriced. You can always post an ad on Vancouver Craigslist looking for a lease takeover and what options you’re looking for. There is a list of CPOs on EV-CPO.com - Tesla New, Used, and CPO Inventory Listings

Good luck with your search.

I believe that both EV-CPO.com and TeslaInventory.com are pulling their data directly from the Tesla site. Where they differentiate themselves from the Tesla website is by providing way more filtering options than the Tesla site does. I also found the TeslaInventory.com e-mail alerts to be a fantastic way to keep on top of the vehicles available when I was considering the purchase of an inventory or CPO Model S. I ended up going with a custom order, but their site was awesomely helpful.

Reactions: MorrisonHiker
I find both sites also invaluable in seeing what is out there and check regularly, almost daily, as once in a while something pops up thats just right.

upload_2018-3-19_17-53-23.png

:)

Hi,

Thanks everyone
Best
Dan
I am going to list my 2014 Model S P85 for sale in a couple of days. PM me if interested.