Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Used Tesla Model 3s pricing error?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you think there will be some good deals through CPO for quarter end?

So far I haven't see anything yet. Was talking to a Tesla advisor today about a rim discount on a car but he offered me nothing on it

35-38k range is what I'm looking out for

I still regret not getting this one last month. Had the page open for about 7 minutes and then it was gone

KqBS3D7.png

And a few days later it popped back up from the pricing error listed for $37,300 and was gone again. Would have got it at that price as well. Snooze you lose.

Last edited:
Do you guys think $40k for a LR RWD with 22,000 miles on it is a decent deal? Black with aero wheels. I have it reserved but cant decide if i want to cancel and wait for a killer deal or just go through with the purchase.

Doesn't seem that great. Also remember, if it is an older model and with those miles it might be, they did not come with auto pilot (it is 3k to add). All new ones come with auto pilot.

Doesn't seem that great. Also remember, if it is an older model and with those miles it might be, they did not come with auto pilot (it is 3k to add). All new ones come with auto pilot.

If sold through Tesla ; all of their used cars come with Basic Auto Pilot just like the new ones.
Would not be 3.0 hardware but otherwise the same functionality.
I assume that also means if the car had EAP it will be downgraded to Basic Auto Pilot (though think some have gotten lucky and that slipped through the cracks).

If sold through Tesla ; all of their used cars come with Basic Auto Pilot just like the new ones.
Would not be 3.0 hardware but otherwise the same functionality.
I assume that also means if the car had EAP it will be downgraded to Basic Auto Pilot (though think some have gotten lucky and that slipped through the cracks).

That's good to know. The price still isn't enticing. Seems like a take it or leave deal and with all of the changes along with the inevitable influx of used model 3s....I'd leave it.

That's good to know. The price still isn't enticing. Seems like a take it or leave deal and with all of the changes along with the inevitable influx of used model 3s....I'd leave it.

Yeah I tend to agree but not everyone prefers AWD to LR RWD as I do. If the range is top priority than some buyers disappointed they can no longer order that new maybe willing to pay more used for LR RWD. I think the price is fair, not great, not terrible.

I decided to pull the trigger on new instead of searching for a used deal.
I think we will see good used deals at the start of the year. Those 2018's are going to have to come down in price as they become 2 calendar years old once the year turns.

Thanks guys, I'm going to cancel the order and wait for a better deal/save up some money for the AWD.

Ya, I would love to get a 3 right now but I'm willing to wait until next year after the final tax break and price reduction and used prices dropping even more. AWD would be ideal

I have waited so long so what's another 3 and a half months? :confused:

I'll just be on here torturing myself in the meantime consuming Tesla everything every single day of my life without a Tesla like I have for the past 7 years :D

• Informative
Reactions: Jo_cali