Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Used Tesla on carsales

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It is a fully loaded car with only 1500 on the clock. Provided it has not been in any accidents, it is probably a very good vehicle. It is to all intents new. Haven't checked out new prices recently. Take off $1500 for km used as Tesla does, and you will have your value answer.

It's between $10 and 15k below new which is not much of a saving considering that you may need to pay stamp duty on top of the $140k price. Can't imagine why you would order and wait for a Model S then 1500 kms later trade it on an RV. Sudden retirement?

It's between $10 and 15k below new which is not much of a saving considering that you may need to pay stamp duty on top of the $140k price. Can't imagine why you would order and wait for a Model S then 1500 kms later trade it on an RV. Sudden retirement?

Yes people do need a reason for things, otherwise they are inclined to think the worst. Car must be a lemon.

Yeah I think this might be "ZAPZAP" that was listed a while ago in Victoria - the seller had it listed for private sale at $140k for a while, then put it up on eBay and I think it got to $85k or something before bidding stopped. Reason for sale sounded pretty dodgy at the time too - apparently his "wife preferred the Benz".

Yeah I think this might be "ZAPZAP" that was listed a while ago in Victoria - the seller had it listed for private sale at $140k for a while, then put it up on eBay and I think it got to $85k or something before bidding stopped. Reason for sale sounded pretty dodgy at the time too - apparently his "wife preferred the Benz".

ZAPZAP was a black metallic one (I think)?